1. I have a completely irrational fear of being near windows that aren’t covered after dark.
2. I miss the Army. I would love to do it all again.
3. I like to people watch. And I get pretty mean. But I also believe in Karma.
4. I need a new home for my cat ASAP!
5. I’m a little nervous about driving a moving truck, even if it is only 10 feet long.
6. My cell phone is my pacemaker.
7. My car is almost paid off; Next I’m getting a motorcycle.
8. Sometimes, it’s painfully obvious to me that I don’t have enough fiber in my diet.
9. I am a Netflix junkie.
10. Sometimes, I wish I could be alone in a room with my enemies cuz I need to just hit something THAT bad.
11. I’ve been chased down by a duck that thought it was a dog. It bit my ankle.
12. I used to have a full sized parachute that I played with in my front yard- sometimes even when I had no one to play with me.
13. I want to go to culinary school, but I harbor a slight fear that I can’t hack it.
14. I remember the most unuseful things about my childhood, but I couldn’t retain Algebra equations to save my life. Or my GPA.
15. I broke my back in 2007 and now I wake up everyday with pain in my back that far outweighs the pain I had when I broke it.
16. I still haven’t paid those hospital bills.
17. I love to play paintball, even when it hurts so bad I cry.
18. I try to remain neutral to everyone. Not because it’s easier to side with the winner that way, but because it involves less effort on my part.
19. I can’t comfortably stand near a bouncy house anymore.
20. I *sort of* wish I had never developed such a strong taste for beer.
21. I have 2 jobs. The 2nd one is unnecessary, but I’m keeping it because right now, some people don’t have a job at all.
22. I occassionally base my worth on how big my aloe plants are getting to be. Occassionally.
23. I wish I could blog. I really, really do.
24. I work full time for a minor league baseball team and I’ve totally used that fact to my advantage a few times.
25. I used to be the other woman.